Cookies are computer files that are automatically deposited on the hard drive of your computer, tablet or cell phone when you browse our website. They are managed by your Internet browser (eg Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari or Google Chrome).
Are cookies deposited when you browse SPARINGVISION’s website?
When you first visit SPARINGVISION’s website, a banner will inform you of the presence of these cookies and invite you to indicate your choice. Cookies requiring your consent in accordance with the regulations are only deposited if you accept them. You may at any time inform yourself and configure your cookies to accept or refuse them by going to the [Cookie Management] page at the bottom of each page of the Site or by configuring your browser.
What data is collected through cookies?
Cookies can be used to collect all data relating to a terminal at a given time, in particular :
- One or more technical identifiers that identify your Internet box;
- The date, time and duration of connection of a terminal to a website;
- The Internet address of the page from which the terminal accesses the website;
- The type of operative system of the terminal (e.g. Windows, MacOs, Linux, Unix, etc.);
- The type and version of the browser software used by the terminal (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, etc.);
- The brand and model of the mobile device or tablet;
- Possible download errors;
- The language of the browser software used by the terminal;
- The characteristics of the content consulted and shared (e.g type of service sought).
What are the purposes of the cookies placed on SPARINGVISION’s website?
- Cookies necessary for the personalization and operation of the website: they allow you to use the main features of our website and in particular to record information between two visits to the website on the same device, such as elements of personalization of the interface (choice of language or presentation). They do not require your prior consent. These cookies are essential to the proper functioning of the website. Without these cookies, you will not be able to use our website normally. Therefore, they cannot be deactivated.
- Analytical, statistical or audience measurement cookies that allow us to know the use and audience performance of our website and to improve its operation for our visitors; for example, to establish statistics and volumes of traffic and use of the various elements of the website in order to improve its interest and ergonomics;
Who deposits cookies on the website?
- The publisher of the website, which is SPARINGVISION, and SPARINGVISION’s data processor, i.e. the technical service providers who process your browsing data on behalf of SPARINGVISION.
How do I configure cookies on web browsers?
You have the choice of configuring your browser to accept or reject all cookies, delete cookies periodically, or to see when a cookie is issued, how long it is valid, and its content, and to refuse to store it on your hard drive.
You can choose to block or disable these cookies at any time by adjusting the settings on your computer, tablet, or mobile internet browser in accordance with the instructions set by your internet browser provider.
The below list details the cookies used in our website
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
Should you decide to change your preferences later through your browsing session, you can click on the “Manage Cookie Consent” link in the footer of the web page on your screen. This will display the consent notice again enabling you to change your preferences or withdraw your consent entirely.
Date of last update 14/09/2022