SparingVision announces the conferences that its management team will be participating in in the first half of 2021.
Paris, February 16, 2021 – SparingVision (“the Company”), a genomic medicine company developing vision saving treatments for ocular diseases, announces the conferences that its management team will be participating in in the first half of 2021.
OIS Gene Therapy Innovation Showcase, 18 February
- Company introduction and business update, Stéphane Boissel, CEO (1:10-2:30 PM EST)
- Gene Therapy Outlook panel, Prof. José Alain Sahel, scientific co-founder (2:30-3:30 PM EST)
4th Annual Gene Therapy for Rare Disorders, 22-25 February
- Evaluating Challenges Encountered in Small Patient Number Trials, Dr Dan Chung, Chief Medical Officer, (Feb 22, 3pm EST)
- Keeping CMC Activities Off the Critical Path for Gene Therapy Development (Feb 23, 2PM EST) & CMC and Analytical Chair, Dr Rajiv Gangurde, Chief Technology Officer
Society of Toxicology 2021 Annual Meeting, 14-18 March
- Preclinical Pearls for Successful Gene Therapy Development: Past and Future, Symposium Session, Dr Dan Chung, Chief Medical Officer, (March 17, 3:35-3:50PM EST)
- A 1-Month Toxicology and Biodistribution NHP Pilot Study Evaluating a Single Subretinal Bilateral Administration of SPVN06—A Novel AAV-Based Gene Therapy for the Treatment of Rod-Cone Dystrophies Agnostic of the Causative Mutation (Poster), Dr Florence Lorget, Chief Development Sciences Officer (March 18, 11:15AM-1:00PM EST)
- Manufacturing AAV Serotypes for Gene Therapy, Dr Rajiv Gangurde, Chief Technology Officer (March 24, 11:50AM EST)
ARM Cell & Gene Meeting on the Med, 6-9 April
- Company introduction and business update, and Gene therapies for ophthalmologic diseases panel, Stéphane Boissel, CEO
Ohio Association of Genetic Counselors, 8-9 April
- Gene Therapy: Where we are today, Dr Dan Chung, Chief Medical Officer
ARVO Virtual Meeting, 1-7 May
ASGCT 24th Annual Meeting, 12-15 May
Bio€quity Europe, 17-19 May
- Company introduction and business update, ‘Next wave’ company track, Stéphane Boissel, CEO
SparingVision is a genomic medicines company, translating pioneering science into vision-saving treatments.
Founded to advance over 20 years of world-leading ophthalmic research from its scientific founders at the Paris Vision Institute, SparingVision is leading a step shift in how ocular diseases are treated, moving beyond single gene correction therapies. At the heart of this is a pipeline of gene independent treatments for rod-cone dystrophies. Lead products, SPVN06 and SPVN20, address mid and late stages of retinitis pigmentosa (RP)respectively. RP is the most common inherited retinal disease affecting two million people worldwide. These novel medicines could form the basis of a suite of new sight-saving treatments with potential applications across many other retinal diseases, regardless of genetic cause.
The Company is supported by a strong, internationally renowned team who aim to harness the potential of genomic medicine to deliver new treatments to all ocular disease patients as quickly as possible.
SparingVision has raised €60 million to date and its investors include 4BIO Capital, Bpifrance, Foundation Fighting Blindness (US), Fondation Voir & Entendre, UPMC Enterprises, Jeito Capital and Ysios Capital. For more information, please visit www.sparingvision.com.